The RefDesk2.0 blog is about my experiences with new technologies and library trends. I will be tracking my progress with the 23 Things On a Stick Program, a program for individuals working in Minnesota libraries.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 4


Books, originally uploaded by ms.mceathron.

This is a picture of books of a personal library I found on the Internet, the creator of this picture is unknown. Setting up the flicker account was fast and simple. I can see myself using this account in the future, and especially for work because it seems like a great way to market the library and collection. I don't foresee myself using it too much for personal photos, the advertisements are a total turn off. There are some other photo sites I will make use of. Also, I use iphoto at home and enjoy that.

No comments: