The RefDesk2.0 blog is about my experiences with new technologies and library trends. I will be tracking my progress with the 23 Things On a Stick Program, a program for individuals working in Minnesota libraries.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 5

There are so many fun features out there, I spent a lot more time playing around with the different options than I thought I would. The puzzle and the calendar stand out in my mind as fun handouts or prizes for a library. It seems that for all of the options, each one could be used somehow in a library, I think it will really get the creative juices flowing.

I have some photos set to public, but mostly set to private. I think sharing with friends and family will be good, but not with the general public. It does feel like a small sense of invasion to me, pictures are very personal. I was happy to have the option available.

No comments: