The RefDesk2.0 blog is about my experiences with new technologies and library trends. I will be tracking my progress with the 23 Things On a Stick Program, a program for individuals working in Minnesota libraries.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thing 13

I created a igoogle. I like the ease of adding in new widgets and changing the layout. Pageflakes is very similar to igoogle, but I will use igoogle because I also use the calendar in google. I have not often used a calendar or an organizer, I mostly keep appointments in my head or on notes. I still like the ease of using paper. To do list and remember the milk will be helpful because of the reminders. The google calendar seems to have a nice feature of sharing you calendar with friends. Plus the reminders are a nice benefit. I like it because I can keep track of personal events as well as work, outside of work applications.

No comments: